Saturday, February 23, 2008

Female Tattoo Designs

Juno and other amenities

adequately prepared for the Oscar night I just saw "Juno "The independent film that, after winning the Rome Film Festival, is likely to win four of the precious statues (including best film and best director) that will be distributed tomorrow night.
This is a tender film, kind, sensitive strings lightly touching, a film that tells a particular story in a very "normal", non-judgmental, no universal solutions, magic formulas or Greek tragedies in Hollywood ... I really enjoyed and highly recommend (especially for girls).
One of the highlights of the film is without doubt the interpretation of Ellen Page, the young protagonist, so different from the hundreds of teenagers to the rescue of a thousand strokes from disney channel that I have to put up with from morning to night in this house, not If nominated for the Oscar against various sacred cows. When I read

the stories of these "enfants prodigy" (Ellen is a year younger than me), I wonder if the choices made so far have been the right ones, if you have not taken the wrong road, if I have missed the opportunity to become other than what I'm getting. My mouth, nose, ears and above all full of doubts that buzz incessantly.
It seems to me that everything is running so fast and that long-postponed decisions, have now been made from time to my place ...

Then luckily, by chance, your mp3 player pulls out a song heard a thousand times and re-heard in a very popular spot, but played for the first time three minutes ago:

"Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in

No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins

The rest is still unwritten"

C'รจ speranza...forse.

In ogni caso un grande grazie a chi ha inventato POP music and this kind of comforting slogan!

For the rest it's all right: I take care of the little children, but especially explore, chat, I look around, I know other au pairs and I have breakfast in the typical American bar with retired .. well, I'm acclimating.

The photo that I leave is emblematic of c me that the Americans call art ...

Hugs and kisses to all common (and a Special thanks to dear Jerome that he remembered me in his blog ...) Love

Benni


0 comments:

Post a Comment